Sitio web Autrio
The objective of the position: to have full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Software Implementation Phase.
- You will own and manage implementation (Sometimes Multi-country Implementations)
- Facilitate strategic and technical conversations between Tech Consultants and Client
- Collaborate cross-Functionality to set up clients for a successful implementation
- Able to create customized training packages depending on the project´s needs.
- Identify customer´s needs errors and communicate them to the Development team efficiently
- Lead meetings and weekly calls with clients
- Travel on beginning / completion of the project
Experience/Background: Minimum 4 years in similar position or role
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within implementation
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
Qualifications / Requeriments
Minimum School Level: Degree in Informatics, Logistics, Systems, Business Administration
Age, Gender: N/A
Bilingual, Advanced written and spoken English, Portuguese is a plus.
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com